New Land Cruiser First Edition

REB27

📛 Founding Member
Jun 1, 2024
vermont
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser First Edition
Picked up a First Edition in Meteor Shower yesterday at Hartford Toyota; Kaleb our sales associate was excellent. I was at right place at right time to grab this truck. No dealer markup but did include a few “options” I never would have selected, such as a ball trailer hitch, cargo net, UCB charging cables, first aid kit, etc. The cost of getting the truck early….

Traded and drove down my MB SL63 AMG convertible so the first part of the drive home to Vermont had me doubting myself. Just such a huge difference in highway handling. But by the time I hit the dirt roads of Vermont, I was loving the truck. So does my wife who has now claimed it and gave me her Macan!

By the way, at 75+ MPH on the Interstate there was no hood or side mirror vibration or noise, as some have reported. It is a decent highway drive, but naturally much more fun on backroads.
Thanks!

Picked up a First Edition in Meteor Shower yesterday at Hartford Toyota; Kaleb our sales associate was excellent. I was at right place at right time to grab this truck. No dealer markup but did include a few “options” I never would have selected, such as a ball trailer hitch, cargo net, UCB charging cables, first aid kit, etc. The cost of getting the truck early….

Traded and drove down my MB SL63 AMG convertible so the first part of the drive home to Vermont had me doubting myself. Just such a huge difference in highway handling. But by the time I hit the dirt roads of Vermont, I was loving the truck. So does my wife who has now claimed it and gave me her Macan!

By the way, at 75+ MPH on the Interstate there was no hood or side mirror vibration or noise, as some have reported. It is a decent highway drive, but naturally much more fun on backroads.
Thanks!

Thanks!
Congratulations!

Very cool. Tried to buy a heritage Blue FE there but they were marking it up by $5k as I was from a different area. Weird

Last edited:
Dry cool. Tried to buy a heritage Blue FE there but they were marking it up by $5k as I was from a different area. Weird
Hi here in the UK we won't see any 250 LC s until at least September in the flesh that is i,m really torn between Heritage Blue and Trail Dust need help please both choices will be FE
Dave in the UK HELP !!

Hi here in the UK we won't see any 250 LC s until at least September in the flesh that is i,m really torn between Heritage Blue and Trail Dust need help please both choices will be FE
Dave in the UK HELP !!
I was in the same boat. Dealer that I'm purchasing from had a heritage blue and Trail dust coming that were identical except color. Ended up going with the Heritage blue, as blue is my favorite color. Trail dust is also a great color, but wife didn't like it as much.

Thanks Tundras the first time I saw the Blue I thought it’s the one but I do like the Trail dust but it’s going to be Blue 👍

Back