wedemmoez

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
May 25, 2024
Media
DFW
Vehicles
2024 Heritage Blue Land Cruiser Premium, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Hey yall, my name is Moe.
Long Time Toyota owner, first time getting an LC. I just confirmed my purchase of a Heritage Blue LC + Premium pkg that will be arriving sometime in July.

I currently have a 2022 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro and a 2007 Porsche Cayman. My wife has a 2023 Mercedes GLC. In the past, i've had a 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2020 Tacoma TRD Pro, and a 2021 Bronco Badlands. I do a lot of camping and offroading, and we just welcomed our first kid into the world, so hoping to do a lot more of that once he's old enough.

Really excited to get my LC. I love my Tundra but its just a little too inconvenient for a newborn. Maybe I'll get another one once my kid is a little older.

Also I just realized I'm dumb and typed in the wrong username, will change it once the forum allows me to lol.

Wow Moe, you have been through, and own, some serious vehicles!
The Toyotas were cheating for me. I work for Toyota so I'm able to get them cheap and not lose too much when I resell them after a year.
The Bronco was a mistake.

I also always have a fun weekend toy. Been through a 91 miata racecar, a 2017 86, 2005 Honda S2000, and now the Cayman.

The Toyotas were cheating for me. I work for Toyota so I'm able to get them cheap and not lose too much when I resell them after a year.
The Bronco was a mistake.

I also always have a fun weekend toy. Been through a 91 miata racecar, a 2017 86, 2005 Honda S2000, and now the Cayman.
Hey @tundras Iโ€™m at Corporate and got an FE on Order.

Hey @tundras Iโ€™m at Corporate and got an FE on Order.
Same! I'm usually in office a couple times a month, sending you a PM so we can hang out sometime!

I won't at HQ for a few months, I'm about to come back from paternity leave and will stay home until my newborn has all of his shots.

Back