Dwalk75

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Sep 12, 2024
Media
Michigan
Vehicles
2024 Landcruiser
Hey, what's up all! Coming from Detroit

About: New 2024 Landcruiser owner, coming from a Jeep Gladiator Mojave. Fell in love with Landcruisers in the mid 90's, but never owned one and didn't like the way Toyota went with the styling until 2024. Regardless if it's a Prado overseas, it definitely pays homage to the 90's era LC.

Pros/Cons: Very happy with my decision, positive experience thus far but I do think Toyota cheaped out on some areas. Compared to my Jeep, I think some of the plastics are flimsy and even some of the body on the LC should have been better. However, I'm hopeful a Japan-built Toyota will stand the test of time.

Mission: My intentions behind joining this group are to meet other owners, learn and share whatever benefits I may have to offer. Ideally, I would like to make some modifications suitable to a weekend warrior setup. Mainly upgrade the wheels and tires to something more offroad-suitable. Not a fan of black vehicles so considering a vehicle wrap to protect the paint and change the look. Therefore I'm really interested to see what mods others have done and see what products come out for the LC's.

Happy to answer any questions for anyone interested in the new LC (as much as I'm able).

IMG_4758 copy.jpg

Back