New 2024 owner

DebbieC

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Aug 27, 2024
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser Land Cruiser
Hi-65+ female. I just bought a 2024 LCLC. I have had 4 runners for the past 25+ years and was going to wait for the 2025 4-runner, but loved the look of the new Land Cruiser. Will need help with some stuff that was not on my previous vehicles. Glad to find this forum. :)

Welcome Debbie! We are also 65+, actually 80+, and past 4Runner and LC owners. Have to get back in the fold. LCLC Premium should arrive soon. Also considered waiting for the new 4Runner, but disappointed it is a Tacoma forward of the back seat. Not a fan of the grossly protruding infotainment screen.

I just got the LC yesterday and I really like it but the console height makes the front seats seem smaller than my previous 4 runners. I am not sure of all the features, but disappointed in lack of storage, especially for sunglasses. It also has some features that I will not use (cool box), so looking for organizer tray that will fit (surprised that someone has not already manufactured one specifically for the 2024 LC cool box). Also, I would prefer to turn off the wireless phone charger because I will not use it, but so far I cannot figure out how to do that.

Hi Debbie,
Yes I have owned 3 4runners over the past 33 years. Was on waiting list for the 25' TRD Pro 4Runner but once I saw the LC sitting on a dealer lot I was 90% there. Took a test drive in a FE and was immediately sold. Then finding one took a few weeks and just picked up my LC FE three days ago. Loving it so far. Coming from the 2017 4runner, I feel like this is some futuristic vehicle with so much going on it may take me a year to understand but I think it is for the better and should make for easier and safer driving in general. I would say the lack of storage room is the one thing standing out to me after 3 days. The more I drive the more I am becoming aware of this lack of places to put things.

Welcome! Pretty sure you can't turn off the Qi charger, your dealer may be able to disconnect/remove it.

Back