Mpg rising and feels much more planted

Just did a trip from SF Bay Area to Yosemite (Tuolumne Meadows) and back (~500 miles) with 3 people plus gear, averaged 23.3 mpg using mostly Normal driving mode.

Nice. We’re heading up to Depoe Bay, Oregon soon. Looking forward to testing it on I-5 and some winding coastal roads.

I'm all stock on the LC LC premium with 20s and at 2000 miles my total average miles per gallon literally just hit 22.0 mpg in Northern California as of last night. Most of my driving is trips of 75 miles round trip to work with one pretty large/long hill to/from work with 75% of the time on freeway 25% of the time on city streets with moderate to high traffic (bumper to bumper). I drive in regular drive mode and don't exceed 65 mph. No AC and no windows open. I've actually been getting 25-27 mpg getting there and 20-22 mpg getting home so MPG goes up .1 mpg every time I drive to work. I couldn't resist and just reset the MPG setting so it's 0 (zero'd out) last night so let's see how that goes. There's hope for you guys for better MPGs.
Those are outstanding numbers.
Coming from a 5th Generation 4R getting 10 mpg in the City and maybe 16-18 on the highway, I will be more than happy with those digits.

Down to 20.5 but I am kind of driving like I stole it. Really I'm pushing it because I'm testing out the new shoes.

Back