More vehicles arrived at Portland today

LC334

📛 Founding Member
May 20, 2024
Media
Portland
Vehicles
LC250
The Century Highway Green arrived at about 4:30am in Portland this morning. Been tracking it as our 1958 is supposedly on it. Drove down to terminal four this morning and could see the being driven up from the bat to the upper lot. Looked like about 40-50 new vehicles at least. Im guessing by paint and lights that they were mostly ‘58s that had just arrived. There are of course a ton of them just sitting there as well. The Toyota service is closed today so don’t see anyone doing any installs.

Attachments

• IMG_2960.jpeg
    IMG_2960.jpeg
    348.5 KB · Views: 182
Thank you for the update. I have a FE in Trail Dust that was on this ship as well. Hopefully they move through port fairly quickly and are not caught up in the QC hold but I’m not that optimistic on the odds…

These look like first editions since the lower trim piece below the lights is painted.

Thank you for the update. I have a FE in Trail Dust that was on this ship as well. Hopefully they move through port fairly quickly and are not caught up in the QC hold but I’m not that optimistic on the odds…

These look like first editions since the lower trim piece below the lights is painted.
Yes. Only the FE and the LC Edition have the painted front fascia below the headlights. These have circular headlights, so they must be FE's,

Seems like they are moving them off the lot pretty fast. I just spoke to our sales person who said our vehicle is at the dealership today. So it went from being offloaded early Tuesday morning to the dealer (20 miles away) in less than two days.

Seems like they are moving them off the lot pretty fast. I just spoke to our sales person who said our vehicle is at the dealership today. So it went from being offloaded early Tuesday morning to the dealer (20 miles away) in less than two days.
Very Jealous!

Back