LC FE roof rack— is there a resource to know the various options and functionality?

crashpadsncontrails

📛 Founding Member
Apr 4, 2024
Media
Florence, KY
Vehicles
2024 LC FE
Trying to figure out how to use my roof rack that comes standard with every FE. What different options are there? Storage, tent etc From Toyota directly? Third party (who?)? How to attach things etc.

I did see on the top of mine it has a max 165lb weight limit.

Any recommendations/ thoughts/ companies appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_2788.jpeg
    IMG_2788.jpeg
    545.2 KB · Views: 38
I haven't found one yet. Two types of attachements I think. The T-slot type and the ARB nub on the rail edges. Still looking for resources. The 165 lb weight limit is dynamic load. Static load is much higher, per user manual - 600 lb static load. The rack is aluminum which is great for weight but the sides are a bit flimsy for mounting directly.

I haven't found one yet. Two types of attachements I think. The T-slot type and the ARB nub on the rail edges. Still looking for resources. The 165 lb weight limit is dynamic load. Static load is much higher, per user manual - 600 lb static load. The rack is aluminum which is great for weight but the sides are a bit flimsy for mounting directly.

Great to know. Did you get a manual w the FE oem rack? I was looking for one. I think the dealership missed that one. What company is it? Any chance for a picture of manual/ company contact info?? Thanks again!

Back