LC FE or LC Mid +Premium

sids911

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jul 28, 2024
Irvine
Vehicles
BMW X7
Hello All! My first post here!

Looking to buy a 2024 LC, and I have option of a FE LC (around 76k MSRP) vs LC trim with Premium package. Apart from some FE badging and round headlights - what else is extra on FE LC that I cannot configure to be added to my vehicle later by buying accessories? (I am thinking stuff like front and transmission skid plates, which I can buy and probably add to LC grade later). I definitely do not want the roof rack or the rock rails since I will have my own.

Anything else that I am missing that we just don't get on LC Medium trim?

Thanks for helping out in advance!

If you don't want the FE distinction, there isn't much that the LC+ prem doesn't have.

Mud Flaps
Embossing on the interior doors
Roof Rack
Rock Rails
Round Lights

The FE might only be made this year and so will be a one off production. I can only stipulate from that the resale will be better in the long run because there are only 5000 units made.

If you don't want the FE distinction, there isn't much that the LC+ prem doesn't have.

Mud Flaps
Embossing on the interior doors
Roof Rack
Rock Rails
Round Lights
I may be wrong, but I think the skid plate is thicker as well.

If you donโ€™t want the rock rails or roof rack it will probably get down to round vs rectangular headlights and or color. Fe has fewer colors and black interior only. Fe will have 18โ€ matte black rims whereas many regions are getting premies with 20โ€ grey , 18โ€ are also grey.

If you donโ€™t want the rock rails or roof rack it will probably get down to round vs rectangular headlights and or color. Fe has fewer colors and black interior only. Fe will have 18โ€ matte black rims whereas many regions are getting premies with 20โ€ grey , 18โ€ are also grey.
Totally agree and I just feel Toyota missed out on creating a really exclusive first edition, apart from some subtle badging there is no real differentiator, and I just feel about ~5k less and Java brown seats actually look better than the standard black seats! Decisions, decisions!

If you really like the Java, you should consider getting the premie. I personally donโ€™t like the Java but wanted the rectangular lights and wind chill pearl.

Back