LC FE Heritage Blue

randythurman

πŸ“› Founding Member
Jul 15, 2024
Media
TBM700cv#
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser First Edition
I wanted to trade my Silverado ZR2 on a SUV. I looked at Defender, 4Runner, Tahoe, Grenadier, etc. and settled on the LC FE, Horizon Blue. As the photos below show I immediately went off-road and fly fishing. I then drove 150 miles home on the highway at up to 70mph. I also had my two dogs in the wayback. 20.5 mpg so far. Car drives great in all conditions. The electronics are user friendly. Toyota app works great for remote interface. Fit and finish looks very good - a perfect mix of utility, comfort, style and appearance. My other two cars are a 911 and M550. But, I'll likely be in the LC the most. One minor complaint - "out-of-site" storage is limited to center console (cooler in the FE), door and seat back pockets and small under floor areas in the cargo section. The owners manual barely fits in the glove box (with room for nothing else). As the photos show, I do have the roof rack and I'm considering a roof top rack storage case. Yes, I carry a lot of tools, fishing equipment, etc.

Bottom-line - so far this is a GREAT all around SUV. And, my wife loves it.

Attachments

• 0B5C3873-A09C-403E-BE69-F7D72E29B5DA.jpeg
    0B5C3873-A09C-403E-BE69-F7D72E29B5DA.jpeg
    746.5 KB · Views: 218
  • 705EE1AA-9694-4F26-A4DE-C70745CD5DB1.jpeg
    705EE1AA-9694-4F26-A4DE-C70745CD5DB1.jpeg
    770.6 KB · Views: 185
I wanted to trade my Silverado ZR2 on a SUV. I looked at Defender, 4Runner, Tahoe, Grenadier, etc. and settled on the LC FE, Horizon Blue. As the photos below show I immediately went off-road and fly fishing. I then drove 150 miles home on the highway at up to 70mph. I also had my two dogs in the wayback. 20.5 mpg so far. Car drives great in all conditions. The electronics are user friendly. Toyota app works great for remote interface. Fit and finish looks very good - a perfect mix of utility, comfort, style and appearance. My other two cars are a 911 and M550. But, I'll likely be in the LC the most. One minor complaint - "out-of-site" storage is limited to center console (cooler in the FE), door and seat back pockets and small under floor areas in the cargo section. The owners manual barely fits in the glove box (with room for nothing else). As the photos show, I do have the roof rack and I'm considering a roof top rack storage case. Yes, I carry a lot of tools, fishing equipment, etc.

Congrats on acquiring a FE! Where there any notable issues with the ZR2 that made you want to trade it so soon?

Attachments

• ZR2.png
    ZR2.png
    550.8 KB · Views: 153

Nice!

I also have a 911 in the garage. Driving a 2016 Tahoe now, looking forward to a LC soon. The two should make great companions.

Agree on internal storage, and I could do without the cold box. Hopefully there are some aftermarket solutions.

Back