💨 Sold / Gone LC 18s in DFW

wedemmoez

📛 Founding Member
May 25, 2024
Media
DFW
Vehicles
2024 Heritage Blue Land Cruiser Premium, 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Just picked up my LC premium today and already have a separate set of wheels I’ll be mounting this weekend or early next week. I have no use for the factory 18s so putting them up for sale.

The wheels/tires currently have 78 miles on them, and will likely be around 150miles when they come off. Will include the factory tires but NO TPMS.

Not sure what the market for these is, so I’ll list them at $1000. I can meet almost anywhere within north DFW, and I’d rather not deal with shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_1891.jpeg
    IMG_1891.jpeg
    529 KB · Views: 139
Just picked up my LC premium today and already have a separate set of wheels I’ll be mounting this weekend or early next week. I have no use for the factory 18s so putting them up for sale.

The wheels/tires currently have 78 miles on them, and will likely be around 150miles when they come off. Will include the factory tires but NO TPMS.

Not sure what the market for these is, so I’ll list them at $1000. I can meet almost anywhere within north DFW, and I’d rather not deal with shipping.
Please enlighten us on what wheels and tires you got!

Please enlighten us on what wheels and tires you got!
I had posted in another thread, I got a set of TRD Pro wheels and tires that match the ones on my TRD Pro Tundra haha. A friend took them off his Sequoia the day he bought them so I was able to snag them for cheap

Alright another one in DFW. Congrats!

Wheels are off the car and ready for their new home, they come with the matching lug nuts as well!

Again, I’d rather not ship but I’m open to making a deal to get these out quickly. I’m moving next month and would rather not take them with me

Attachments

• IMG_1930.jpeg
    IMG_1930.jpeg
    289.6 KB · Views: 77
bump, I’m super negotiable on price and shipping if you arrange transport

Back