Land Cruisers are easily stolen.

Much cleaner but harder to install, what I call, a "Flip Flop" relay on the trigger wire for the pump relay or pump fuse.

A FF relay operates like any other relay except once it receives an impulse/energized (flips) it locks in that position until it receives another impulse then it flops and locks it that position. It doesn't stay energized, just needs a pulse. In the AV world it's like a A/B switch that switches coax cables etc......

I used one on my beamer to run the flashers when I upgraded the newer style switches that weren't backward compatible with the older model wiring.

Check out Ravelco, got mine installed 👍

1000005503.jpg

Newbie to this - what’s a brief description of how this wrks?

Think of it like a multi kill switch... 16 wires coming out the back thru a steel conduit, past the fire wall. Then they go to 8 different points, no idea where...

Before you start the ignition, you plug in the connector, and it completes all the connections and then the car can start. Each plug is unique so they aren't interchangeable

1000005504.jpg

Think of it like a multi kill switch... 16 wires coming out the back thru a steel conduit, past the fire wall. Then they go to 8 different points, no idea where...

Before you start the ignition, you plug in the connector, and it completes all the connections and then the car can start. Each plug is unique so they aren't interchangeable

View attachment 15060
Gotcha
Makes makes total sense now
Any idea if these do anything for warranty claims?
Did your dealership install or the company itself ? Like an authorized installer type situation?

They came to my house and installed it, very easy. The installation is clean. It looks like factory under the hood. Took him about 2.5 hrs
I think I’m doing this. Questions:
**What was the total $$$?
**Do you get two “keys”?
**And if a key is lost what would need to happen?

Thanks!

Back