Land Cruiser Forum πŸ“› Founding Member Badge

Just joined. Waiting on my Wind Chill Pearl LC Premium that should be here end of may - mid june.

To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 1000 members to registered on LandCruiserForum.com

If you haven't signed up yet, please do so and post an introduction thread.

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great community!
Waiting for a new LC.. Stuck at port because of QC. But looking forward to being a part of a community of folks that seem to love their LC!
Cheers.
Lineman

Have a FE Trail Dust reserved with delivery date between June 20th - July 29th currently. Thanks for starting this forum!

I also Thank you for creating this forum. From Va here and waiting on my Heritage Blue FE. Supposed to be here last week of this month 🀞🏻

Thanks for forum. Waiting for Fe trail dust to arrive later this month. Picking it up in Colorado but live in Houston.

Thank you for creating this forum, and the offer of the badge. Wind Chill allocated! As well, made an introduction.

Thank you for this. I joined a couple days ago. Waiting on a Meteor Shower LC Premium to come in early August.

Just joined as well! Have a deposit on a LC premium trim in meteor shower. At the port on a QC hold. πŸ₯²

Hi all, I joined a while ago. I am in a bit if a different situation. I had reserved an LC in August of last year and in late April I heard from the dealership in Lewiston , ID that they actually held one for me; not a FE as I had reserved (the dealer people apparently got all of their allocation) anyway, I accepted a Meteor Shower with a black interior. It was delivered to the dealer two weeks ago. The odd thing is I am in Alaska just finishing up a construction project there. I wonder if it was released before the hold to the repair the sunroof or whatever the hold is for? I am supposed to pick it up next Tuesday. I Have spent a lot of time reading the owners manual and wondering if I made the right choice. I traded in my FJ TTUE for it.

To show our appreciation to the first members that joined the forum, I would like to offer a special "Founding Member" badge. This will be given to the first 1000 members to registered on LandCruiserForum.com

If you are currently a member, please post in this thread and let me know so I can add it!

Sign me up please

Please sign me up.

Back