Jumping over from the Tacoma 4G forum

Nick

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Aug 25, 2024
Media
Florida
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser First Edition
Hi all. This is my new home now. I was on the Tacoma 4G site but on August 13, I totaled my 24 Tacoma off-road in a headon collision.
Instead of posting all the details here, I'll just give you two links I posted over there.
The first link was when I announced that I totaled my truck and the second link is an update stating that I replaced it with the Land Cruiser and was moving over to this site.
I'm betting there's a lot of good people over here just as there was over there.
Looking forward to learning all I can about the LC and sharing what I learn. Below the links is a pic of my new First Edition LC I purchased Friday the 23rd. She's loaded to the hilt.

My baby got totaled in head-on collision @ 45mph (photos & video)

Update To My Totaled Baby

Land Cruiser.jpg

Yep, good people here. Welcome! Sorry to hear of your Taco, but you will surely enjoy the LC.

Glad youโ€™re OK.

Surprised you found a Land Cruiser in stock and available. I might have a totaled vehicle myself and will probably have to buy something else due to lack of inventory.

Hey - welcome. I read your post over there. I, too, am coming here from the Tacoma forums, not because my Taco was totaled, but because I couldnโ€™t decide what truck to get. So, instead we are getting my wife and new truck now while I figure it out. Her new truck is exactly the same spec as yours and we are picking it up this Thursday (8/29).

She is pretty excited about the sudden change of plans. Sorry, again, about your Taco.

Wish you all the best with the LC! I saw your totaled Taco over on their forums. Curious to hear your comparison between the two once youโ€™ve got some time behind the wheel of this one.

Welcome, Nick Sorry about your accident. The one thing I notice about my LC Premium is the brakes seem much better than on my 2020 4Runner ORP. They weren't bad; just not as good as the LC. Definite difference in engine power with the hybrid as well.

I'm constantly eyeing tire alternatives in pics - could not blow up your pic enough to see the AT tires (brand/specs/size) - would you mind sharing? Looks great.

I'm constantly eyeing tire alternatives in pics - could not blow up your pic enough to see the AT tires (brand/specs/size) - would you mind sharing? Looks great.
Could be wrong, but those look like nitto to me. Maybe the ridge grappler.

Back