Jumping over from the Tacoma 4G forum

Nick

πŸ“› Founding Member
Aug 25, 2024
Media
Florida
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser First Edition
Hi all. This is my new home now. I was on the Tacoma 4G site but on August 13, I totaled my 24 Tacoma off-road in a headon collision.
Instead of posting all the details here, I'll just give you two links I posted over there.
The first link was when I announced that I totaled my truck and the second link is an update stating that I replaced it with the Land Cruiser and was moving over to this site.
I'm betting there's a lot of good people over here just as there was over there.
Looking forward to learning all I can about the LC and sharing what I learn. Below the links is a pic of my new First Edition LC I purchased Friday the 23rd. She's loaded to the hilt.

My baby got totaled in head-on collision @ 45mph (photos & video)

Update To My Totaled Baby

Land Cruiser.jpg

Yep, good people here. Welcome! Sorry to hear of your Taco, but you will surely enjoy the LC.

Glad you’re OK.

Surprised you found a Land Cruiser in stock and available. I might have a totaled vehicle myself and will probably have to buy something else due to lack of inventory.

Hey - welcome. I read your post over there. I, too, am coming here from the Tacoma forums, not because my Taco was totaled, but because I couldn’t decide what truck to get. So, instead we are getting my wife and new truck now while I figure it out. Her new truck is exactly the same spec as yours and we are picking it up this Thursday (8/29).

She is pretty excited about the sudden change of plans. Sorry, again, about your Taco.

Wish you all the best with the LC! I saw your totaled Taco over on their forums. Curious to hear your comparison between the two once you’ve got some time behind the wheel of this one.

Welcome, Nick Sorry about your accident. The one thing I notice about my LC Premium is the brakes seem much better than on my 2020 4Runner ORP. They weren't bad; just not as good as the LC. Definite difference in engine power with the hybrid as well.

I'm constantly eyeing tire alternatives in pics - could not blow up your pic enough to see the AT tires (brand/specs/size) - would you mind sharing? Looks great.

I'm constantly eyeing tire alternatives in pics - could not blow up your pic enough to see the AT tires (brand/specs/size) - would you mind sharing? Looks great.
Could be wrong, but those look like nitto to me. Maybe the ridge grappler.

Back