JDM Toyota Rain Visors

thehardway

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jul 6, 2024
Media
Exeter, NH
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser 1958, 2001 Tacoma turbo, 2005 Scion xB supercharged, 1999 Honda Acty, 1985 Honda Tact
OEM Toyota rain visors arrived from Japan today and I got them installed ๐Ÿ˜ Next up is getting the 17x8 Bradley V wheels and 285/70r17 Yokohama G015 tires mounted & balanced so I can get them on.

1000002129.jpg
1000002127.jpg

Here's a few links. You'll need to use a proxy buying service like noppin.com or buyee.jp etc. Mine came out to about $225 total including shipping and fees. You can buy aftermarket ones off ebay etc. already for about half that price but I like the design with the upsweep at the back that matches how the bottom of the window kicks up... plus there's a little Toyota logo on them :rolleyes: and fit & finish on the OEM ones is perfect.

Couple direct links to auctions for them on the proxy buying sites (from a reputable seller I've bought from already).

Product details from Toyota Japan with dealer pricing.
1723960814311.png

Roughly translated version...
1723960849672.png

@WhiteWulff @neilwill @mountaindesert

Last edited:
Bradley vs will look nice, can't wait to see some pics!
Yeah they're one of my fav wheels and a classic so should give the LC an even more retro vibe. I'll get them on in the next week or so and will post pics when I do ๐Ÿ‘ I'm also swapping on some gray bumper center bottom panels that are a near perfect color match to the matte gunmetal Bradley Vs which should tie it all together nicely.

1000002133.jpg

Attachments

• 1000002132.jpg
    1000002132.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 41
Here's a few links. You'll need to use a proxy buying service like noppin.com or buyee.jp etc. Mine came out to about $225 total including shipping and fees. You can buy aftermarket ones off ebay etc. already for about half that price but I like the design with the upsweep at the back that matches how the bottom of the window kicks up... plus there's a little Toyota logo on them :rolleyes: and fit & finish on the OEM ones is perfect.

Couple direct links to auctions for them on the proxy buying sites (from a reputable seller I've bought from already).

Product details from Toyota Japan with dealer pricing.
View attachment 8595
Roughly translated version...
View attachment 8596

@WhiteWulff @neilwill @mountaindesert
I tried to buy a few things from that website a while ago. I even tried calling and emailing to no avail.

I'm not going to learn computer coding to buy anything though ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ

I love yours but I'll wait until a US manufacturer or Amazon has them.

Yeah they're one of my fav wheels and a classic so should give the LC an even more retro vibe. I'll get them on in the next week or so and will post pics when I do ๐Ÿ‘ I'm also swapping on some gray bumper center bottom panels that are a near perfect color match to the matte gunmetal Bradley Vs which should tie it all together nicely.

View attachment 8598
Do you have a link for the Bumper?

Back