Illuminated door sills on sale

I gotta say I didn't want those but they were an option on mine. I actually love them. It's a nice touch and like others have said, it's pre-wired. Worth it to me.

Any pictures you can share or the installation steps ? Dont want to break the wrong clip
I donโ€™t have any pictures, the install is pretty easy. There will be a clip that breaks, which is included on the rear. Itโ€™s a blue one. Aside from the plug, removing the broken clip took time.

Could someone please post a photo of the plain sills? My LC Premium had the illuminated sills dropped from the spec sheet and Iโ€™m curious if I can live without them or not.

Is it possible to have both the lighted running boards and the lighted door sills installed? Or do they each need to be plugged into the same port on the wiring harness?
They are two separate harnesses. The running boards have a plug below the body and the illuminated sills have one inside of the door sill. Almost every LC Premium has both options

I also swapped out mine and like the lighted ones more. Although I have to say I also expected the rear sills to be lighted and not only the front. Kind of a rip off once you realize you are only paying for 2 LEDs... Anyway, next question is what to do with the original door sill unlighted plastic trim pieces.... It just seems so wasteful to chuck them and send them to the landfill... Perhaps somebody with more space than me, and perhaps a tougher day to day, where the originals could get worn out would want mine? In any case, for anybody interested I'm offering mine for free (just cover shipping or pick them up locally).

So does PT944-60240 come with 4 sills (2 lighted, 2 not) or just the 2 front sills?

For those that ended up with the sills PIO. (mine dropped off ) does it say โ€œToyotaโ€ or does ur say โ€œLand Cruiserโ€
Mine reads "Toyota". From Daytona Toyota, $325 (free shipping). Was supposed to be PIO (not).

The front 2 are lit, the back two are not.
Are the back two any different from the 1958 black sills? I.e., do they say toyota but are just not lit? Just curious why they sell all 4 together if theyre not any different.

Back