📛 Founding Member
Oct 9, 2024
Media
WV
Vehicles
Landcruiser LC
Good Evening Fellow Land Cruisers!

(Or would it be Land Cruisians?)

I have been exploring the features and functionality of the vehicle and have hit a conundrum. I have found how to set the units/measurements for Trip A and Trip B but nowhere can I figure out how to display them (or reset them). The center display settings menu allows me to set the elements each trip meter measures. The multimedia display, trip information page, doesn't seem to have any buttons, settings or displays about them. Nor have I found a setting anywhere that displays them on the center display. And the owners manuals don't seem to have any information or references to them.

I am sure I am missing something; hopefully one of the experienced experts here will steer me to an answer.

-Kurt

You have to check them on for them to be active or available on the multi info screen behind the steering wheel. If you can highlight the area that display the tach and or Speedo by using the arrows <>, keep using the arrow to the right of Speedo or left of tach to be able to check the options you want to be able to display. It is kinda tricky and the manual is of little help.

You have to check them on for them to be active or available on the multi info screen behind the steering wheel. If you can highlight the area that display the tach and or Speedo by using the arrows <>, keep using the arrow to the right of Speedo or left of tach to be able to check the options you want to be able to display. It is kinda tricky and the manual is of little help.
Thanks - I will give that a try tomorrow.

-Kurt

Back