Hit and Run :(

LCFE got hit while it was parked. It was all caught on my dashcam. Any recommendations on what I should do? Looks like a company car hit me and sped off, leaving no note. How can I get this fixed?
Report the incident to the police. Hit and run accidents are a crime. people who commit them need to pay for their crimes. I had several of them over the years and I was not fortunate to have camera video…. I did have witnesses on one and they caught the guy. He was court ordered to pay $3000 for the damage to my car or go to jail. He paid in full. No insurance involved.

That is amazing that you even survived the 90 mph impact forces!!!
Give credit to our Almighty God!
If you pause the video and use the slider to view the moment of impact and just a millisecond before that and go back-and-forth, you will see that at that last miliesecond before impact my truck did a slight jog to the right.
the investigating traffic cop really thought I was dead in there and was amazed I wasn't. He said slightly more head-on I certainly would've been dead. That's why I believe God's hand saved me.

Reactions: MJE
LCFE got hit while it was parked. It was all caught on my dashcam. Any recommendations on what I should do? Looks like a company car hit me and sped off, leaving no note. How can I get this fixed?
How did this turn out for you?

How did this turn out for you?
My insurance got a hold of the company. Took it to a Toyota Collision Center, and I didn’t have to pay for anything. LC looks good as new, just took a while to get the parts (almost a month).

Thanks for the tips everyone!

Back