thomez

📛 Founding Member
Jun 7, 2024
Media
Munroe Falls, Ohio
Vehicles
2024 Tundra Platinum
Hello everyone

Like many of you, I’m waiting on my first ever Land Cruiser (and for me, my first ever new car purchase).

Supposedly arriving this month, Land Cruiser trim, Meteor Shower, Premium pack, roof rack, 20’s (didn’t really want the wheels but that’s what’s coming).

I recently sold my big BMW hatchback (640i GT) to Carvana and I also have an older Mazda 6 as a DD / beater. Prior to the BMW I had a GTI, which I adored, but I grew up around Toyota trucks and have owned a 98 4Runner, 98 Tacoma, and 84 pickup previously. I’m excited to get something a little more appropriate for hauling bikes around and doing some camping.

Excited to join you all.

Welcome thmoez! Hmmm, you are getting my LC. :) Seriously, this what I also have on order. Ditto, do not wish 20's, but will likely be stuck with them. Has your dealer mentioned anything about a port hold? This seems to be what others are reporting with their orders.

Welcome thmoez! Hmmm, you are getting my LC. :) Seriously, this what I also have on order. Ditto, do not wish 20's, but will likely be stuck with them. Has your dealer mentioned anything about a port hold? This seems to be what others are reporting with their orders.
They haven’t communicated much since I gave them a deposit and signed a contract, tbh. But I gather that mine is held up for the same reasons. It was originally scheduled to arrive about this time, I think. Used to say ‘in transit, expected m/d/y, now it says ‘may be in transit’ ask your dealer.

Hello everyone

Like many of you, I’m waiting on my first ever Land Cruiser (and for me, my first ever new car purchase).

Supposedly arriving this month, Land Cruiser trim, Meteor Shower, Premium pack, roof rack, 20’s (didn’t really want the wheels but that’s what’s coming).

I recently sold my big BMW hatchback (640i GT) to Carvana and I also have an older Mazda 6 as a DD / beater. Prior to the BMW I had a GTI, which I adored, but I grew up around Toyota trucks and have owned a 98 4Runner, 98 Tacoma, and 84 pickup previously. I’m excited to get something a little more appropriate for hauling bikes around and doing some camping.

Excited to join you all.
Welcome from the UK

They haven’t communicated much since I gave them a deposit and signed a contract, tbh. But I gather that mine is held up for the same reasons. It was originally scheduled to arrive about this time, I think. Used to say ‘in transit, expected m/d/y, now it says ‘may be in transit’ ask your dealer.
This LC - supposed to arrive early June - has still never arrived the dealership. I moved on (and bought a Tundra) but still check frequently to see if this thing ever showed up … and still no. Two months delayed.

Back