Hey Everyone New Land Cruiser Very Soon To Be Owner

Valsmere

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Aug 17, 2024
Media
NJ USA
Vehicles
2013 Tacoma Traded for 2024 Land Cruiser 1958
Hello all, soon to be an 2024 Land Cruiser owner. My Toyota journey started out in 2007 with a TRD edition FJ, then went the Tacoma route with a 2013 TRD Sport. Now continuing on with a 2024 LC 1958 edition. This coming Tuesday is the pickup schedule (Aug 20). I truly fell in love with the round lights, meteor shower, and utilitarian features. Super clean looking truck. Only change really planned is the tires definitely all terrain but not in a rush. Going to enjoy this one for a long, long time. I am super excited and the wait is killing me, but so worth it to be apart of this new family. I did pay list, no mark ups, but got a really good deal on my trade in. The rest is an outright cash payout. I got lucky and we have been saving for a while, plus I wasnโ€™t crazy about the interest rates. So wife and I decided that itโ€™s time for a new truck. I feel this truck is a great choice for me I do a ton of fishing in some hard to reach places. This will be an awesome adventure! Thanks for hearing me out guys! Be safe out there.

Back