Here's the most modified one I've seen yet.

Most modified one I've seen yet. Built with bumpers and drawers
Instagram Link
Saw that rig in person today, big mods!

Had an interesting drawer system in the cargo space from ADGU. Fridge in one drawer and the top surface extended over the folded down back seats to create a level sleeping surface.

IMG_6615.jpeg

IMG_6614.jpeg

Last edited:

Had an interesting drawer system in the cargo space from ADGU. Fridge in one drawer and the top surface extended over the folded down back seats to create a level sleeping surface.

View attachment 3627
View attachment 3629
I love the utility box, or the idea of it until I can put my hands on it and gear in it. But chopping off so much of the bumper and the way the brush guard frames the grill gives me too much FJ vibe. I dunno,..overall I applaud the effort and welcome them, and to be sure many others, to the marketplace.

Can you still use the rear seats without removing the sleeping space?
No, it goes all the way to the front seats over the folded down back seats. But he said the portion over the back seats can be removed when not camping. ADGU said it’s available now and they’ll add it to their website soon.

I love the utility box, or the idea of it until I can put my hands on it and gear in it. But chopping off so much of the bumper and the way the brush guard frames the grill gives me too much FJ vibe. I dunno,..overall I applaud the effort and welcome them, and to be sure many others, to the marketplace.
I would never chop up my LC like he did, but interesting to check out.

No, it goes all the way to the front seats over the folded down back seats. But he said the portion over the back seats can be removed when not camping. ADGU said it’s available now and they’ll add it to their website soon.
Yeah, that might be a “holy grail” of sorts to develop and manufacture. Would have to articulate, and how much cargo space you willing to lose?…there’s a lot of useable space back there, in any event. Just love this thing.

View attachment 3627
View attachment 3629
This thing is a beast! We were talking yesterday and they said while they haven't driven it much what they've done has been incredibly smooth. Seems to be them and Westcott with the extreme LC250 builds, but certainly shows what's possible with this platform.

Can you still use the rear seats without removing the sleeping space?
Yes! Absolutely. This is perhaps one of the biggest advantages of the ADGU system. Our sleepers are convertible, allowing you to retain 100% utility of the 2nd row seats. The sleeper even has a set of mechanisms to secure it in place when stowed (and deployed as well!) to keep everything 100% tight and rattle free. We actually hold a patent on the mechanisms that allow the sleeper to extend and stow, leaving the 2nd row unaffected.

While adapted to the correct size of the LC 250, it's the same concept as what's shown here in the 4Runner at minute 3:50

Rear seats are unaffected, as the sleeper can be stowed in the cargo area. Our sleeper has a patented deploy/stow mechanism that allows it your 2nd row to be used when the sleeper isn't needed.

Back