Hello from Western WA!

jmika003

📛 Founding Member
Sep 8, 2024
Media
PNW - Western WA
Vehicles
2024 LCLC Premium - Meteor Shower
Hey everyone, meet Lando! That's the name my Star Wars fanatic kids suggested for our Meteor Shower LCLC Premium (the Meteor Shower color led them to a space theme, which led them to Star Wars and Lando Calrissian...you know how it goes :D). I lucked into it about a month ago when the folks who originally reserved it decided to pass for reasons unknown. I had resigned myself to placing a reservation and waiting, but I went to a dealer just looking to test drive a 1958 and this was sitting on the lot. So happy it came together the way it did, and I've been thoroughly enjoying it the entire time. It's my daily driver but we do enjoy the outdoors, so I'm trying to strike the balance of living with it every day and setting it up to hit some trails and go camping. At this point, dreaming of some A/T tires (and maybe wheels), upgraded skid plates, rock rails, and a rack. Can't wait to see where it takes us!

PXL_20240831_225742773.jpg

Welcome aboard! You are SO lucky to find a LC on the lot of your liking. I think you will be happier with the LC/LC versus 1958, especially as a daily driver. Enjoy, and share your adventures...

Back