Hello from the San Francisco East Bay

dobermancruiser

📛 Founding Member
Sep 18, 2024
Media
California
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser Base
I didn't even know they were making the Land Cruiser again. I sell houses, so my real estate car lease was up, so it was time to start shopping. I was driving my dogs around in the club part of my 2021 Taco. I'm in California so my insurance, registration, tires times two was brutal. I wanted one vehicle for all. Someone on one of the dog boards brought up the new LC, which sent me down a very deep dark rabbit hole. Here I am on the other side. The Taco is gone (drove it for 3 years, put 21k on it and sold it for $1300 less than I bought it for!) BMW is turned in and I am a very happy new Land Cruiser owner. Of course, I was predisposed to be happy with a Toyota. This is a base model with a premium package, running boards and dash cam. (Bay area driving and all) I used an auto broker and he managed to find me the java interior which is a unicorn in these parts. I'm super happy. And now I'm spending way too much time down the deep dark rabbit hole of accessories and customization. SF Giants hitch cover will be arriving next week. Next up, although I don't think they make them yet, securing the laptop and any potential firearm in a locking box. If you've seen this stuff for the 2024's, please leave me a linkyloo.

That's my boy who fits perfectly in his crate in the cargo area.

Attachments

• IMG_8129.JPG
    IMG_8129.JPG
    447.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8131.JPG
    IMG_8131.JPG
    316.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_8130.JPG
    IMG_8130.JPG
    447.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_8062.JPG
    IMG_8062.JPG