cyfrLC

πŸ“› Founding Member
Oct 18, 2024
Media
SF Bay Area
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser LC Edition, Trail Dust
Hi folks,

PIcked up a 2024 LC a few months ago after my decade-old Grand Cherokee started to take a turn for the worse.
My first Toyota, and I'm really enjoying it.

Here it is up a trail near Shasta Lake (when I was still on the factory wheels / tires):

IMG_0243.png

Hi folks,

PIcked up a 2024 LC a few months ago after my decade-old Grand Cherokee started to take a turn for the worse.
My first Toyota, and I'm really enjoying it.

Here it is up a trail near Shasta Lake (when I was still on the factory wheels / tires):

View attachment 15054
Welcome! I have family south of SF; not sure if I'll ever make it out there with my Land Cruiser but if I do I'm sure I'll hear all sorts of comments (they all drive EVs) :)

Welcome! I have family south of SF; not sure if I'll ever make it out there with my Land Cruiser but if I do I'm sure I'll hear all sorts of comments (they all drive EVs) :)

I can't tell you what your family will say πŸ˜„, but I'll tell ya, a lot of people out here love it!

A ton of folks have come over and asked questions about it, or generally appreciated it when stopped at rest stops or parking lots. My girlfriend, who sees it as nothing but another large SUV is always amused by how much attention it gets! Probably the most unexpected was when we were crossing the security checkpoint at the Shasta Dam, and the officer came out of the hut and asked us how we liked it!

If you do ever make it out here though, definitely check out Hollister Hills SVRA, it's about an hour south of San Jose and has some fun trails, I'll attach some photos from when I took the LC there!

IMG_0430.png

Screenshot 2024-10-21 at 4.58.04β€―PM.png

Back