Hello from east TN

No15

πŸ“› Founding Member
Sep 8, 2024
Media
Tennessee
Vehicles
LC250
Just purchased a LC250 I pick up next week. Pretty excited, it will replace my super duty as my dd. First toyota, unless you count my daihatsu hijet.

For fun I also own a m1163 growler.

Anyway look forward to posting and meeting all of you.

Hey there No15! Here I am worried about a LC for occasional/retiree running about, and you will use it as a daily driver. You are putting my mind to rest. From a Super Duty to the LC must be a major transition. How does it feel? Never have driven an M1163, but logged time in an M37A1, and amazing, an extremely soft-riding vehicle in the desert rocky rough.

Hey there No15! Here I am worried about a LC for occasional/retiree running about, and you will use it as a daily driver. You are putting my mind to rest. From a Super Duty to the LC must be a major transition. How does it feel? Never have driven an M1163, but logged time in an M37A1, and amazing, an extremely soft-riding vehicle in the desert rocky rough.
I pick the land cruiser up next week so no real impressions yet. I am looking forward to the smaller size and hopefully nicer ride. My SD has been great, it has over 200k trouble free miles and I will keep it as my Tow vehicle/ backup.

Picked it up today. Had to wait 8 whole days lol πŸ˜† looks like it must have been one of the qc hold trucks because it has a march build date and lowish sequence number.

1000006222.jpg

New tire day. Nothing to crazy, went with the continental a/t. Low mileage Michelin available in east TN πŸ˜€

1000006225.jpg

Back