Hawaii update

lunkerbuster808

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Nov 28, 2023
Media
HI
Vehicles
2016 Tacoma OffRoad 4DLB
Aloha guys ......still waiting since Nov when i first got my name on the fake list ......haha... glad to see everyone starting to get there orders i been creeping the forum as a founding member...My Island got one FE in may and that was it... I had the chance to buy it but too much money for me . I saw it once on the highway and was pretty jealous ....you cant order here only allocation so its a crap shoot finally after a few months i saw a 58 on the website yesterday but it was on another island and white . I guess at least there is a few trickling in ...but what a frustrating pace we have 300 4 runners for sell !!!! Anyways I would say we have less the 15 in the whole state mostly FE and like one white 58 . Maui Toyota marks up there MSRP its the only independent dealer so thats is a no go. Shipping one from west coast is a option but then i might as well buy a base LC that i dont really want .....anyways Good luck LC hunting OG forum guys im still waiting and congrats to the guys that scored one....gotta go wax my taco for resale now !!!!

If it will make you feel any better, the Toyota allocation system applies everywhere. Allegedly if one places an order there is a "preference" given to that order in regard to color and features, but have my doubts. In reality, what you see at the dealer is what you can pick from.

If it will make you feel any better, the Toyota allocation system applies everywhere. Allegedly if one places an order there is a "preference" given to that order in regard to color and features, but have my doubts. In reality, what you see at the dealer is what you can pick from.
Howzit Nuke... I think your the real OG you gets yours yet ?

Back