Has Anyone Traded Their 4Runner Limited in for the LC?

Esquire

📛 Founding Member
Apr 27, 2024
Media
Omaha, NE
Vehicles
2022 Toyota 4Runner Limited - Black / Redwood; 2016 Porsche 911 - 991.1 Carrera Base - Black / Black
I have finally received my allocation of my LC Premium.

I am trading in my '22 4R Limited.

Curious on the thoughts of those who have traded their 4Runners in for the LC.

I have enjoyed my 4R Limited, however, it does get quite unstable on the highway/interstate and you really have to drive it.

Looking forward to a smoother ride and more refined ride with the LC Premium.

Well I am nearly same. Selling my TRD Pro 4Runner on Monday in private sale after picking up my Land Cruiser about 4 weeks ago.
I really enjoyed the 4Runner and have had 3 of them. SR5, Limited, and now the TRD. Honestly it is tough to let the 4Runner go, and I have tried to rationalize why I should hold on to it, but the LC is far and above a better vehicle in my opinion. So letting it go and not looking back.🥲

Lots of threads about this, but I’ll retell my story:

I traded in a 2018 TRD Pro 4Runner, Cavalry Blue, that I bought new in Jan 2018. Traded in with 61k miles.

My LC Premium is a much bigger car. Taller and wider and it feels that way. Over the life of my 4Runner I averaged 18.4mpg. Currently at 20.2 after a thousand miles. The interior is nicer, but some of the tech is over the top. I love that it’s full time 4x4.

I wanted a new rig and the ‘25 4Runner is aimed at a different demographic (I’m a 54yo Boomer). It looks like it’s trying to hard. Overall I’m stoked about my Land Cruiser.

Attachments

• IMG_2776.jpeg
    IMG_2776.jpeg
    626.9 KB · Views: 6
Very similar to you Proyota except I have you by 4 years, and my 2017 4Runner TRD Pro has only 32K miles!
I was getting 17.5mpg and at 975 miles on LC I am getting about 21mpg so this is nice. And could improve from here.
I was on the waiting list for the 25' TRD Pro and when I saw the look, it appears to me to be a little over the top in terms of trying too hard to look aggressive. Maybe my age as well😂 I'll take the LC.

Back