Had to reset many DTC codes left over from factory or dealer

Amigo

📛 Founding Member
Jun 25, 2024
Texas
Vehicles
2020 Land Cruiser, 2024 Land Cruiser
I plugged in my Topdon Phoenix Elite diagnostic tool and it showed many error codes still in memory. Most if not all were communication errors. I think at some point they were set (factory or dealer) but I would have expected the dealer to have reset them before turning over to customer. They all reset and everything is like it should. I would not have known this without connecting the diagnostic monitor to it.
The following you may already know but they were new to me:
I also show some features that were enabled but are not installed, like the kick open feature for the back door. Must be on the Lexus or maybe will be on future LC models.
Also learned that if enabled, you can hold down the unlock button for around 3 sec and all windows and the sunroof will open.
Also there is"hey Toyota" voice commands to set drivers seat position and turn on wipers. Drivers seat L1, and L2 have to be set first for the command to be recognized. These can be enabled or disabled. It is probably easier to just hit the buttons.
Many other things I have to get familiar with first before I mess with them.
I did disable the seat belt alarms

I did remember having the ABS error. I was able to reset it. Might need to have dealer reset it.

Yeah, Carista told me to restart and try again. I’m going to do that before I go to the dealer. Hopefully, it just goes away.

Back