Greetings from WI

MSLCFE

📛 Founding Member
Jun 8, 2024
Milwaukee, WI
Hello everyone!!
Been wanting to get back to “Team Toyota” since selling my 2010 FJ Cruiser in late 2018.
Had a 2008 that I ordered, traded in 2014 for the 2010. Passes up a cement Trail Teams at that time, huge price difference then…
For me, the decision had to be the round headlights. When I saw a reveal, I wanted to be back on the team.
Been on the forum a little bit and finally registered.
Purchased a Meteor Shower First Edition for JUST under MSRP, basically 4 or 5 days after driving it. No wait list or anything of that nature. Was looking at the LC with premium package. Experience was awesome. I did opt for an extended warranty and, with relatively little down, GAP insurance, too.
Did I end up paying more for FE? I’m sure, yes, if I break it down etc, etc, but also, Toyota probably has its reasons for assigning what they do….
Anyway, my screen name at another forum was the color code for my titanium silver FJ Cruiser, so here, I’m MSLCFE!

Attachments

• 123_1.jpeg
    123_1.jpeg
    484.1 KB · Views: 60
A BIG welcome to the forum MSLCFE! You lucky dog, to find a FE so easily!

Congrats on the new LC! Which dealer did you buy from? I contacted Racine today for the same car only to be told it sold one day prior.

Congrats on the new LC! Which dealer did you buy from? I contacted Racine today for the same car only to be told it sold one day prior.
Ziegler.
It was probably me. I did put $$ a day or two before, can’t remember when.
The Brookfield, WI store has three FEs coming in. I know the finance manager and they were asking $10K over invoice; my buddy, who I purchased my 1st FJ from is good friends with him and had reached out to him saying I wanted to get one…up until the $10K over invoice.
He called him after I got mine, so I think they may be realizing that selling it for MSRP and keeping it on the lot for minutes may just help them them more so that gouging. PM me your contact info and I’ll do what I can to get you one!!

Ziegler.
It was probably me. I did put $$ a day or two before, can’t remember when.
The Brookfield, WI store has three FEs coming in. I know the finance manager and they were asking $10K over invoice; my buddy, who I purchased my 1st FJ from is good friends with him and had reached out to him saying I wanted to get one…up until the $10K over invoice.
He called him after I got mine, so I think they may be realizing that selling it for MSRP and keeping it on the lot for minutes may just help them them more so that gouging. PM me your contact info and I’ll do what I can to get you one!!
Just sent you a PM. Thanks for any help.

Back