Greetings from KC

Dominus

📛 Founding Member
Aug 6, 2024
Media
Kansas City
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser
Picked up my mid-trim Land Cruiser last week! I am very excited, I have been on my local wait list since last July after the announcement.

I originally was holding out for a non-20” and non-sunroof option, but was offered a good deal from my dealer. I have a love hate relationship with black Toyotas but this will be my 4th… it does feel like it will be a timeless color on modern Land Cruisers!

Currently getting full front PPF and ceramic tint, and next week adding some 2024 TRD 18” wheels. Also have my old 20” wheels up for sale if anyone is interested. Any recommendations on 33” tires?

Grateful to be a part of this community, I definitely have benefited over the last few months from everyone’s comments and pictures.

Attachments

• IMG_7939.jpeg
    IMG_7939.jpeg
    255.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_7937.jpeg
    IMG_7937.jpeg
    356.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Also holding my breath our LC will arrive with 18's as ordered, but the reality is that Toyota is forcing 20"'s on most orders. We are at their mercy, and this gets my ire up a tad.

Welcome from an Omaha neighbor. Looks sharp. Which dealer did you go with?

Welcome from an Omaha neighbor. Looks sharp. Which dealer did you go with?
Thank you! I went with Molle Toyota and would highly recommend them. We had positive experiences on both the LC and my wife’s car.

Back