Greetings From Eastern Washington/ North Idaho!

msenske

đź“› Founding Member
Aug 29, 2024
Media
Spokane, WA
Vehicles
2024 Toyota Land Cruiser First Edition
Good afternoon from eastern Washington / north Idaho! New to Toyota ownership and the forum. Took delivery of a 2024 Land Cruiser First Edition yesterday afternoon. I had the dealership order and install BF Goodrich KO3s in the original OEM size 265/70R18 124S RWL. I also had JK2 Detailing wrap the vehicle in XPEL Ultimate Fusion PPF.

I’m looking forward to enjoying the Land Cruiser in the Pacific Northwest for many years to come. We spend a great deal of time on the shores of beautiful Lake Coeur d’Alene in the summers and enjoy golfing, boating, and the occasional RV trip. Winter finds us skiing in the Pacific Northwest and occasionally traveling to warmer climates to spend time with friends and get some golf in when work allows.

IMG_0635.jpeg
IMG_0636.jpeg
IMG_0637.jpeg

Beautiful machine and a beautiful part of the country. I lived in Metaline Falls for a bit. In the Northern Black Hills now. Very nice, but not the same.

Love the BFG’s!!!!
Thanks! I really wanted to get a durable all terrain tire that provided good winter performance. I’ve had great luck with KO2s in the past, so I’m hoping the KO3s will be even better. I wasn’t sure how the RWL would look, but I’m really happy with how they turned out.

Back