Got really lucky with my 24" LC purchase in DFW

LC_DFW

📛 Founding Member
Jul 30, 2024
Media
DFW
Vehicles
2024 LCLC
Live in DFW where we have 15 plus dealers within 50 mile radius. Did my research to see if there are any in mid trim in java interior available for sell. Called a dealer on Thursday and they had a Heritage Blue with Java with premium package on 18". I waited 4 days and just popped in the next Tuesday and they still had it for sale. No waiting list or deposit. First come first serve system at MSRP price. Made the purchase with no market adjustments, no dealer addons and no upsell by finance guy.

If anyone looking for a LC in DFW, I highly recommend Toyota of Denton. I also recommend Family Toyota in Arlington and Burleson.

Attachments

• 2024 Land Cruiser.jpg
    2024 Land Cruiser.jpg
    481.7 KB · Views: 95
I wish they paired Java with meteor shower more often. Java seems mostly to be put on your color and underground.

Live in DFW where we have 15 plus dealers within 50 mile radius. Did my research to see if there are any in mid trim in java interior available for sell. Called a dealer on Thursday and they had a Heritage Blue with Java with premium package on 18". I waited 4 days and just popped in the next Tuesday and they still had it for sale. No waiting list or deposit. First come first serve system at MSRP price. Made the purchase with no market adjustments, no dealer addons and no upsell by finance guy.

If anyone looking for a LC in DFW, I highly recommend Toyota of Denton. I also recommend Family Toyota in Arlington and Burleson.
I had same situation with my Trail Dust. looked on-line, saw it, called and it was sitting on the lot. Dealer is 5 miles from my house. Sad thing- I had given my name to a sales rep there and I had to call him to confirm it was there.

I think dealers are now getting loaded up on LC inventory. Since I got mine I'm getting lots of calls to see if I still want on

As I mentioned in another thread, there is a deal to be had for somebody who wants to deal with Family Toyota of Burleson on a First Edition. Going to have to move quickly (before month's end though)...

Back