Fridge behind front seats

Dogbreath

📛 Founding Member
Aug 13, 2024
Atlanta
Vehicles
2024 LCPP, 2006 Prius, 2005 Land Cruiser HDJ100
Has anyone seen or come up with a way to have a fridge behind the front seats (either side) rather than in the back? I've seen several versions for the back (tall-slide out-style vs Dometic CD30 drawer style). But looking for other options. Also, is this a stupid idea? Not sure how to secure it and power it. Also want to make sure it will still let us sleep in back. I don't want to remove the back seats.

Thanks! That is a really good system (but a little pricy). It has the Dometic fridge. I'm just looking to see if there are other options as well other than a big fridge that takes up half the sleeping space.

Has anyone seen or come up with a way to have a fridge behind the front seats (either side) rather than in the back? I've seen several versions for the back (tall-slide out-style vs Dometic CD30 drawer style). But looking for other options. Also, is this a stupid idea? Not sure how to secure it and power it. Also want to make sure it will still let us sleep in back. I don't want to remove the back seats.
I plan on mounting a fridge and power bank in the Dvr's side, rear seat fully stored position, area. It's on my list (behind many others). My goal is to use the existing seat latching points as the anchor and build out from that.

Back