Font Window Sun Shade for 2024 Land Cruisers

No need to respond. Costco carries CoverKing so I ordered it from them online. Just $34.99 plus tax and free delivery. (Expected delivery is next week.)
Thanks for the Costco tip. Almost got one on Amazon for $50+.

Hi All,

I just purchased my Land Cruiser on Saturday and would like to purchase a quality sunshade for the front window. I've been unable to find one with a custom fit for the 2024 LCs. Has anyone found one they would recommend?
Yeah…the new 2024 LC is, well, a new design, so OEM’s and after market gear is hard to come by. That said, recall that the Lexus GX550 is the exact same design and was released to the public earlier than the LC. I’m finding accessories for my new LC by looking at all things Lexus. I expect Toyota Land Cruiser items will be greatly available by spring 2025. Peace, and Treat Lightly my friends😎

Autoheatshield came today. I ordered for OEM DashCam cutout. Folding version. Looks like good quality. Sits in window nicely, but, does this look right? I have a query into customer service about the “cutout” for the DashCam!
Did you ever hear back about the camera cutout?

Hi All,

I just purchased my Land Cruiser on Saturday and would like to purchase a quality sunshade for the front window. I've been unable to find one with a custom fit for the 2024 LCs. Has anyone found one they would recommend?
Weathertech

@Werlyb23 @jbe2289 any feedback on the Weathertech full shade kit and how the side window shades fit? Thanks!!
I also got the full kit and for me all side windows fit fine and stay in place. The only issue I have with the fit is for the rear hatch window which does not fit properly at the bottom. My LC FE hatch has a bump at the bottom center above the wiper and that is not accounted for in the pattern they used. Perhaps this bump is not present in the LC trim they used for the pattern. It stays in place OK. I might take a knife to it at some point but wish a modification wasn't necessary. I also have the much maligned dashcam so I had to order the windshield shade from a different vendor due to WT not yet supporting it. Wish WT offered the full kit exclusive of the windshield as I ended up with an extra. I will offer it for sale here and see if I get any takers. Hope this helps with your decision.

I also got the full kit and for me all side windows fit fine and stay in place. The only issue I have with the fit is for the rear hatch window which does not fit properly at the bottom. My LC FE hatch has a bump at the bottom center above the wiper and that is not accounted for in the pattern they used. Perhaps this bump is not present in the LC trim they used for the pattern. It stays in place OK. I might take a knife to it at some point but wish a modification wasn't necessary. I also have the much maligned dashcam so I had to order the windshield shade from a different vendor due to WT not yet supporting it. Wish WT offered the full kit exclusive of the windshield as I ended up with an extra. I will offer it for sale here and see if I get any takers. Hope this helps with your decision.
Thanks so much for the feedback! I appreciate it!

@Werlyb23 @jbe2289 any feedback on the Weathertech full shade kit and how the side window shades fit? Thanks!!
I returned mine. All fit great except the side cargo windows were not cut right. They just fell right out and they were the most important ones for me for car camping. I think they fixed the hatch piece because mine was cut for the rear washer area. @Werlyb23 you can send them that one back to weathertech to replace. I also think they have a dashcam version they might switch out for you. I returned because I was at the end of the return window and they couldn’t guarantee me they’d fix the cargo window sizing.

Ordered the cover king through Costco. I had no idea so thank you for this thread.

Hi All,

Got mine from Weathertech and it fits perfectly

Back