Font Window Sun Shade for 2024 Land Cruisers

Djaburton

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Jun 24, 2024
California
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruiser, 2021 4Runner
Hi All,

I just purchased my Land Cruiser on Saturday and would like to purchase a quality sunshade for the front window. I've been unable to find one with a custom fit for the 2024 LCs. Has anyone found one they would recommend?

Hi All,

I just purchased my Land Cruiser on Saturday and would like to purchase a quality sunshade for the front window. I've been unable to find one with a custom fit for the 2024 LCs. Has anyone found one they would recommend?
I just ordered from auto heat shield . Has not arrived yet but they have good reviews. I ordered the roll up type but they also have the rigid fold type also. Shipping takes 3-6 days. Hope this helps.

I just ordered from auto heat shield . Has not arrived yet but they have good reviews. I ordered the roll up type but they also have the rigid fold type also. Shipping takes 3-6 days. Hope this helps.
Please post a picture and review once you've gotten your order!

Thank you for the replies. I just ordered mine from CoverKingUSA. Iโ€™ll post a pic once it arrives

Yep, I'm in the marketplace too. The Colorado sun is brutal and my car spends a lot of time in the sun. It would be great if sun shade companies like Heatshield and WeatherTech listed the dimensions of their sun shades. Then we could decide for ourselves whether the sunshade for (e.g.) an FJCruiser or Jeep would be a good fit.

I received mine from CoverKing yesterday, fits perfect. Ordered from CarID.

Great to hear. I went to the CarID website and they say it will be available in "2 to 3 weeks." Did you have to wait that long?
No need to respond. Costco carries CoverKing so I ordered it from them online. Just $34.99 plus tax and free delivery. (Expected delivery is next week.)

I have a FE with Dashcam. i didn't realize it needs a cutout in the shade for it. Is it because the unit would get too hot trapped between the glass and the reflective shade?

I had the Weathertech for my 2022 Tundra and really liked it so went ahead and ordered one for the LC. (y)

Do you have the dashcam and if so how did the visor fit around it? Im assuming it is not cut out to custom fit around the dashcam am I correct?
Weathertech has not released the version with a cut out for the dashcam yet. You can be notified when its available.

Iโ€™m ordering from Autoheatshield Home

Spoke to rep there and she gave me a 10% coupon (carpro10). I did confirm if you have the dashcam they have a version that has a cutout for it. And two types: rollup (fits perfectly-custom, velcro to store and material is not as rigid and thick as fold up versionโ€”white on interior) & Fold up version (trimmed down a bit on top and around mirror and stores in bagโ€” grey on backside and darkens interior more than rollup)

Do you have the dashcam and if so how did the visor fit around it? Im assuming it is not cut out to custom fit around the dashcam am I correct?
I do not have the dashcam, you are correct, currently they do not have one that fits the dashcam.

Autoheatshield came today. I ordered for OEM DashCam cutout. Folding version. Looks like good quality. Sits in window nicely, but, does this look right? I have a query into customer service about the โ€œcutoutโ€ for the DashCam!

1722105987851.jpeg

My youngest Daughter and her husband just bought a Honda Odessy mini van, and had ceramic window tint put on ALL OF THE WINDOWS, including the windshield.. It dramatically reduces the amount of heat that comes into the van.

Back