First LC and first Toyota since year 2000.

chirorzr

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Aug 6, 2024
Media
Houston
Vehicles
Land Cruiser
Talk about love at first sight. Went to a local dealership 3 weeks ago to test drive a white 1958. After test driving the car, salesman told me to park next to the Trail Dust/Greyscape. We went inside his office and I told him I want that Trail Dust. An hour late, it was my car. LOL. Love it ever since. Wife drives the car daily and we took out on a short trip one weekend. Only minor issue is the seat warmer but very happy with the car so far.

Attachments

• IMG_4188.jpeg
    IMG_4188.jpeg
    489.8 KB · Views: 52
Welcome to the forum chirorzr. Wish it were our LC, which seems to be somewhere, maybe, in the queue.

Talk about love at first sight. Went to a local dealership 3 weeks ago to test drive a white 1958. After test driving the car, salesman told me to park next to the Trail Dust/Greyscape. We went inside his office and I told him I want that Trail Dust. An hour late, it was my car. LOL. Love it ever since. Wife drives the car daily and we took out on a short trip one weekend. Only minor issue is the seat warmer but very happy with the car so far.
Welcome Chiro. Why would you need seat warmers in Houston? Picked up our LC Premium in Spokane last week. Heritage Blue/Greyscape with 20" wheels (ugh). All is good tho having trouble with digital access. Looking to swap 20" wheels for stock 18" FE wheels. Car came with typical Dunlop 20K mile tires, the usual cheapo Toyota offering. Dealers seem to have no choice on the wheels. Toyota automatically goes with 20" wheels for $1240 extra on the premium trim. Car runs great with lots of torque from the hybrid. Getting around 21 mpg at 420 miles. Said so long to our 2020 4Runner ORP, a good one there.

Welcome Chiro. Why would you need seat warmers in Houston? Picked up our LC Premium in Spokane last week. Heritage Blue/Greyscape with 20" wheels (ugh). All is good tho having trouble with digital access. Looking to swap 20" wheels for stock 18" FE wheels. Car came with typical Dunlop 20K mile tires, the usual cheapo Toyota offering. Dealers seem to have no choice on the wheels. Toyota automatically goes with 20" wheels for $1240 extra on the premium trim. Car runs great with lots of torque from the hybrid. Getting around 21 mpg at 420 miles. Said so long to our 2020 4Runner ORP, a good one there.
LOL. Wife loves her seat warmer and wanted as hot as possible. Doesnโ€™t matter if it summer or winter to her.

We did a short trip last weekend. Got 21.7 mpg on 350 miles trip.

Back