First Edition Availability

LC250CO14

📛 Founding Member
Jul 30, 2024
Media
Parker, CO
Vehicles
2022 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
I recently spoke with a sales representative at a local dealer that stated there are nearly 2k First Editions sitting at ports waiting for parts or QC related fixes. If that's the case, then I am guessing there will be a flood of them into the market soon. I'm wondering if anyone has heard differently since any truth to this would probably begin to make markups begin to disappear quickly.

I recently spoke with a sales representative at a local dealer that stated there are nearly 2k First Editions sitting at ports waiting for parts or QC related fixes. If that's the case, then I am guessing there will be a flood of them into the market soon. I'm wondering if anyone has heard differently since any truth to this would probably begin to make markups begin to disappear quickly.
Matches up with mine that arrived on June 17th in Portland and is still sitting there. Also, there are Trail Dust and Heritage Blue FE Land Cruisers that have been sitting on the lot unclaimed in KC the past few weeks. Was offered another one in Heritage Blue at a different dealer today. I'm still waiting on mine since it doesn't come with any extras installed that I don't want but these are offered at MSRP with few extras as well so expect more sitting on lots when these process through. I'm still going with the FE since I want the round lights and after you pay $3,000 for the round lights if you get a LC LC trim, plus any dealer installation costs if you don't do the swap yourself, the margin of difference between the two shrinks enough that I think the added costs and extras included in the FE still make sense. My guess is we'll see more reports of FE's discounted at the end of this month as dealers try to clear them off the lots.

I also have one waiting in the Port of Portland with no firm date of release.

My LC FE sat in Portland from April 4th until July 10th. Yours will arrive much sooner. They have the fix available and ready now. Yours will come much quicker. I have had zero issues with mine thus far. Not as rock solid as my 1999 LC was, but, the price difference had to come from something. Still seems like a great truck. Can’t wait to get back to our place in Colorado to try it off road.

Back