Does anyone actually get the posted 22/24 mpg?

he means 40's Mud Swampers
Thank you so much! I agree, I think over sizing the tires, and making them poke out just makes it look stupid. It is a luxury SUV for crying out loud.. if you want KO3’s, fine.. just do The OEM size. Keep them within the wheel wells, as required by law in some states.

I’m just averaging 16.2 miles while driving in normal mode with non-aggressive gas/foot pedal. I only have 1059 miles… I’m hoping this will increase soon! I have the FE with 18” tires.

I got 26.1 mpg on my 350-mile trip this past weekend to watch 4 condors be released in Northern Arizona. The route was all 2-lane, went from 6000 ft elevation to 10000 ft elevation 2X and included 30 miles of washboard gravel road. I'm running in "Eco" mode with 91 octane fuel. Stock tires so far (damn it!) Overall, after 1800 miles, I'm in the 23-24 mpg range including city driving and 80 mph freeway excursions.

I’m just averaging 16.2 miles while driving in normal mode with non-aggressive gas/foot pedal. I only have 1059 miles… I’m hoping this will increase soon! I have the FE with 18” tires.
Have you seen the video by The Car Care Nut on how to drive this type of hybrid?

We are getting rather good mileage in our 1958 trim. Driving has been mixed highway and forestry roads in the foothills with a Little bit of city. Total average has been steadily improving be as we are about to roll over the first 1000 miles. It is currently 10.1 lph which is 23.25 mpg. On the drive back from a foothills hike this afternoon it was over 30 mpg which included some gravel highway and city. That’s the second time I have seen over 30 on a trip back from foothills. I use eco and the engine is shutting off on most downhills.

Back