Dash Menu/Settings items

I couldn't remember what was what in the dash gage settings, so I came up with this........
Select Brake Type
4 selection to choose from.

I did see that one but my question is which one to select and what do they all mean? Could not find anything on that. Do you know anything on that please

Select Brake Type

I did see that one but my question is which one to select and what do they all mean? Could not find anything on that. Do you know anything on that please
To be honest, I'm learning all of this as well, and haven't explored that area yet. I assume it's concerning the "Trailer Brakes" but not 100% sure.

(edit) I added "concerning Trailer Brake settings" to that line.

Last edited:
Select Brake Type

Trailer brake controller settings.

1724887576892.png
1724887609257.png
1724887650746.png

Great! Printing and sitting aside so when/IF we get our LC...
It got so confusing, so fast...... stopped and looked the meanings up in the manual, and promptly got lost in the sauce.

All I was trying to do was turn off the rear camera instant brake crap........LOL

To be honest, I'm learning all of this as well, and haven't explored that area yet. I assume it's concerning the "Trailer Brakes" but not 100% sure.
It is concerning the trailer brakes. I wasn't sure either and Googles the various options and they all seemed to be related to trailer brakes.

Back