Counting the days. First Edition on the ship.

Last Thursday while waiting in the queue to enter the arena in Manchester England I received a text from my dealer that the Meteor Shower had arrived. I fly home from London tomorrow and will pick it up when I wake up on Tuesday. Will take some pics. Its finally here.
Your FE must’ve been on the same truck as mine! 😂

Attachments

• 20240702_163217.jpg
    20240702_163217.jpg
    395 KB · Views: 55
  • 20240702_154855.jpg
    20240702_154855.jpg
    300.9 KB · Views: 54
Whoo Hoo! 🤩

You deserve an award for patience and perseverance!

What are your plans for first mods and adventure?
What part of California are you in?
Thx. It was timed well because I was in Europe the last month and picked it up 18 hours after landing. I am in the SF Bay Area.

First mods TBD. Once I get all the the things in it figured out. I know new all-terain tires are coming. First adventure is an LA trip to see girlfriend and hit Rolling stones shows. Expect to do some off road fun on the trip too. Right now just driving it around and enjoying the ride and sound system.

Still waiting on it to show up at my dealer here.. tracker says 7/2-7/5, so hopefully booking a flight on Friday down to Medford to pick it up (if it doesn’t get delayed again.) Arrived at port on 4/22, wonder if anyone else is still waiting on one from that era… 😭

Dealer is swapping out the Michelins for Toyos and I’ll have it tinted here in Seattle shortly after I take deliver. Then I have a new IO XL RTT to mount on the FE rack.

Just need it to show up!!

Interesting for us UK buyers as this suggests that for Oct 2024 delivery the vehicles would need to be built and on a ship very soon and the suggestions of Sept delivery would suggest the ship is part way across to Europe from Japan already

Back