Color matched plastic bits

bobs619

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
May 24, 2024
San Diego
Vehicles
tacoma
Anyone a photoshop bro/pro that can render the LC with the raw plastics color matched? Just wondering what it will look like.

Might even look better if the entire front bumper was color matched as well, leaving only the grill opening black.

Mines black, so the out of place silver lower valances will be vinyl wrapped soon after I take delivery. If it had matching wheels, the valances might not look so out of place.

Was planning to get my white LC roof done with satin black wrap but this makes me reconsider!
(Would love to hear the details on the wheel setup and if there are wheel spacers)

Anyone a photoshop bro/pro that can render the LC with the raw plastics color matched? Just wondering what it will look like.
Have some time today I can play around with this. Are you looking at the front and rear only or would you like to see the fender trim as well?

Any specific trim colors you would like to see?

Have some time today I can play around with this. Are you looking at the front and rear only or would you like to see the fender trim as well?

Any specific trim colors you would like to see?
Iโ€™d be curious to see a FE Heritage blue. Give me something to do while I keep waiting for mine.

Here you go

Heritage Blue Side.jpg
448638760_10109481004148811_2337407439228420443_n.jpg

Thanks and yeah thatโ€™s got me thinking of what to do when I do have mine.

Saw this on IG. I guess overseas has plenty more body mods available.

Back