πŸ’΅ For Sale Brand new round headlights for 2024 Land Cruiser

24LC04101

πŸ“› Founding Member
Aug 1, 2024
Media
CT
Vehicles
2024 Land Cruise
I purchased the headlights directly from my local dealership. They've never been taken out of the box. I planned to swap the square ones for these but then ended up swapping my LC trim for the FE trim. Let me know if anyone has any interest in buying. The swap is pretty straight forward and is truly plug and play. Attached are a few photos. I paid $3,100 w/tax. I'll accept Cash, PayPal or Zell. Buyer can either pick them up if you're local or pay for shipping (w/insurance). Shipping shouldn't cost much as the headlamps weigh less than 10 lbs each. I will only ship to an address that can be verified. Serious inquires only.

Attachments

• headlamp pic4.jpg
    headlamp pic4.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 100
  • headlamp pic3.jpg
    headlamp pic3.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 74
  • headlamp pic2.jpg
    headlamp pic2.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 82
  • headlamp pic1.jpg
    headlamp pic1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 87
I purchased the headlights directly from my local dealership. They've never been taken out of the box. I planned to swap the square ones for these but then ended up swapping my LC trim for the FE trim. Let me know if anyone has any interest in buying. The swap is pretty straight forward and is truly plug and play. Attached are a few photos. I paid $3,100 w/tax. I'll accept Cash, PayPal or Zell. Buyer can either pick them up if you're local or pay for shipping (w/insurance). Shipping shouldn't cost much as the headlamps weigh less than 10 lbs each. I will only ship to an address that can be verified. Serious inquires only.
What's your price for the headlights?

What's your price for the headlights?
Ideally what I paid plus shipping (unless you pick them up), but I'm willing to entertain a reasonable offer at the same time.

Did you mis-type that cost? $3100. For headlights? Cannot be.

I thought they were ~$1,100 per side??

Based on the part number in the photo above, they are $1429 MSRP a piece.

With sympathy to OP, they're probably going to have to sell these at a substantial loss since you can order them online from many Toyota parts departments for up to 33% off. For self-installable parts, there's almost always a much better deal than MSRP online.

Based on the part number in the photo above, they are $1429 MSRP a piece.

With sympathy to OP, they're probably going to have to sell these at a substantial loss since you can order them online from many Toyota parts departments for up to 33% off. For self-installable parts, there's almost always a much better deal than MSRP online.
yeah, I found these at a Toyota parts dealer for $974 a piece.

Each headlight assembly was $1,458.56. (x2 is $2,917.12 + CT state sales tax of 185.24 gets you to $3,102.36). I'm happy to share a copy of the invoice if you're really interested. Either way, the part numbers are 81145-60N90 and 81185-60N90. I don't recall which is the left vs. right assembly but trust that you can call your local dealer to confirm their pricing and availability. Regarding part number 81185-60N90, apparently it's on backorder for several months. I was able to get the only one available here in the U.S. shipped to my local dealership from Toyota's distribution center in Torrance, CA.

I thought the same thing until my dealer confirmed which part numbers I needed. But if you can get them for $974 a piece then I'd go that route as well.

I was only thinking you might have entered the wrong amount on this thread, and therefore only trying to help if that was the case. I have round HL so no interest in purchasing. I guess everything on this truck is expensive so should not surprise me. Good luck on the sale - someone will buy in time.

mind sharing the link to where you found them so i can go back to the dealer and ask for the difference back?

mind sharing the link to where you found them so i can go back to the dealer and ask for the difference back?
Just do a quick websearch for just the part number, you'll get a long list of online parts departments websites. It is unlikely your dealership's part department will do anything unless they really like you or you know a guy. My local dealership parts department has a big sign on the desk that says "WE WILL NOT MATCH ONLINE PRICES" (had a chuckle when i saw that the other day when I was picking up oil + filters). I had bought the upgraded skid plates online for a similar 25-30% off MSRP.

Here's one site with both headlights for $955 + shipping (just providing for info, not an endorsement of this particular parts shop)

Of course they might be out of stock across the country like you mentioned, or maybe they aren't Β―\(ツ)/Β― Personally i'm a little curious about putting round headlights in my LC trim, but even at $2k that's still a pretty impractical decision for me.

Best of luck, didn't mean to be cynical or rude. I hope you find a buyer who will value those lights!

Here is what I found. Price actually changed today to $954. I think you were probably one of the first to get them and market has not really adjusted in price yet. Hopefully the dealer will adjust your purchase price.

Driver side:

Passenger side:

Back