Black Lug Nuts

jbe2289

📛 Founding Member
Jul 3, 2024
Media
Pennsylvania
Vehicles
Can anyone confirm if Part # PT076-60200-02 are the correct black lug nuts for the Land Cruiser? Thank you!

Those are 12x1.5mm and will not fit. I’ve asked in other threads with no answer. Do Land Cruisers come with black lug nuts from the factory?

Those are 12x1.5mm and will not fit. I’ve asked in other threads with no answer. Do Land Cruisers come with black lug nuts from the factory?
Thank you. I am not sure if they do or not. But I have seen pictures of first editions with both black and chrome lug nuts. I have asked several dealers parts departments and have not gotten an answer either. It should be the same lug nuts that come on the Tundra TRD Pro, Sequia TRD Pro, and 4th Gen Tacoma TRD Pro and TrailHunter.

90942-A1008 is the stock black lug from 22 Tundra but PN is per lug nut.
Specs are 14x1.5mm using 21mm socket.

Inexpensive option is the bulk pack (set of 5) from 07-21 Tundra catalog
Part number: PT076-0C200-02
Uses a 22mm socket

My 1958 came with chrome lug nuts. These are the black lug nuts that I bought on Amazon. Although there are only 20 (you need 24), I bought wheel locks to substitute for the missing ones.

Any part number for the black chrome nut itself? Not a fan wheel locks and would love to replace them!

I’ll be running some TRD wheels with oversized tires and would feel better with locking lugs. Anyone know the Toyota part # for the matching black chrome ones for the mid trim?
EDIT: I just saw post # 7. Are these black or the “black chrome” on our LC’s?

Inexpensive option is the bulk pack (set of 5) from 07-21 Tundra catalog
Part number: PT076-0C200-02
Uses a 22mm socket
Gave it a shot, providing feedback. Flat black instead of black chrome, but the business end (seat diameter, type, length, etc.) is a match. I would have kept it but the damn thing is 22mm, instead of the black chrome's 21mm. Will do until the correct part is identified.

53917663560_788b0774c8_h.jpg

Anyone else already have rust on their black chrome lug nuts? Its slight, but it's starting. I've had the wheels off for new tires, but they should be able to handle an impact wrench at least once...

Link for the part # on locking lugs
I ordered a set of these along with 4 sets of the PT076-0C200-02 black lug nuts. All of them fit perfectly on the LC and look better, IMO, then the Black Chrome that came on it. I really like the matte black lug nuts, as they match the stock rims perfectly. However, the locking lug nuts PT276-34231-02 are not matte black, they are gloss black. So are messing with my OCD. :ROFLMAO:

Does anyone know if they make a matte/flat back version? And if they do, what is the part number for that set?

Black Chrome vs Matte Black
Black Chrome.jpg
Matte Black.jpg

I'm still waiting on the "Toyota" center caps I ordered to arrive.

Once they do I will see how those look with the Meteor Shower color and then decide if my OCD will need me to paint them to match the Meteor Shower, or if the Bronze color they come in will be okay. :)

I ordered a set of these along with 4 sets of the PT076-0C200-02 black lug nuts. All of them fit perfectly on the LC and look better, IMO, then the Black Chrome that came on it. I really like the matte black lug nuts, as they match the stock rims perfectly. However, the locking lug nuts PT276-34231-02 are not matte black, they are gloss black. So are messing with my OCD. :ROFLMAO:

Does anyone know if they make a matte/flat back version? And if they do, what is the part number for that set?

Black Chrome vs Matte Black
View attachment 10538View attachment 10539
They are labeled as black chrome. Check with McGard as they make all the locking lug nuts for Toyota.

Back