Cocoa, FL
Vehicles
2024 Toyota Land Cruiser
Loving how my new LC turned out!
1.5” ToyTech Leveling Kit
18x9 +18 Method Wheels
Toyota Heritage Method Center Caps
285/65/18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers
Removed the stupid splash guards under front bumper. Zero rubbing issues.

Attachments

• IMG_1217.jpeg
    IMG_1217.jpeg
    650.4 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_1156.jpeg
    IMG_1156.jpeg
    565.3 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_1155.jpeg
    IMG_1155.jpeg
    560.2 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_1152.jpeg
    IMG_1152.jpeg
    542.9 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_1163.jpeg
    IMG_1163.jpeg
    480.4 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_1154.jpeg
    IMG_1154.jpeg
    621.6 KB · Views: 346
Sorry for the noob question. I am interested in the Method MR320, Size: 18x9 (-1 Diameter), Offset: +18mm.

Would this give me the same look as yours? Do you have 33" tires? I know the recommended offset is 40mm, but your truck looks perfect with the 18mm offset. Is it required to remove front mud guard?

TIA.

Sorry for the noob question. I am interested in the Method MR320, Size: 18x9 (-1 Diameter), Offset: +18mm.

Would this give me the same look as yours? Do you have 33" tires? I know the recommended offset is 40mm, but your truck looks perfect with the 18mm offset. Is it required to remove front mud guard?

TIA.
My tire size measures 32.59”. So it’s just under a 33” tire. The spec you mentioned on the wheel you are interested in is same as mine. So it would give you the same look. I did not remove front or rear mud guards. No rubbing issues at all. I did however remove the guards that are under the front bumper. Honestly not sure if they NEED to be removed. I didn’t try the setup with them on. I personally didn’t like the way they looked so I just took them off right away. Hope that helps!

Dude that looks so freaking good. Love the style of the wheels and with the aggressive tires its a mean looking rig. Where are the center caps from?

Dude that looks so freaking good. Love the style of the wheels and with the aggressive tires it’s a mean looking rig. Where are the center caps from?
Thank you! I love it. Method sells these center caps. They have a few different styles to choose from.

My tire size measures 32.59”. So it’s just under a 33” tire. The spec you mentioned on the wheel you are interested in is same as mine. So it would give you the same look. I did not remove front or rear mud guards. No rubbing issues at all. I did however remove the guards that are under the front bumper. Honestly not sure if they NEED to be removed. I didn’t try the setup with them on. I personally didn’t like the way they looked so I just took them off right away. Hope that helps!
Thanks for the info! With the 18mm offset is there a lot of splatter on your LC?

Love the look and love that offset. You think the 285/75r18 would fit? Pretty much a 35”.

Love the look and love that offset. You think the 285/75r18 would fit? Pretty much a 35”.
Lots of people have put 35’s on the LC’s. But I don’t think I’ve seen one with +18 offset wheels with 35’s. Also depends on if you’re lifting it. Mine has a 1.5” leveling kit. If you did the Wescott 2.5” you’d probably be ok. Don’t get me wrong. There’s plenty of room on mine. Not even close to rubbing anything. I’m just not sure if a 35 will clear with no problem on my offset wheel.

Yea, I don’t think I’ve seen the 35s with +18 offset either. I finally made a decision that I was going with the 35s and a 1.5” toytec and TRD rims with +45 offset and then saw your build. I like the poke on your build.

Back