Black LC First Edition Availability

LC250CO14

đź“› Founding Member
Jul 30, 2024
Media
Parker, CO
Vehicles
2022 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
I am wondering if anyone knows what the productions numbers are for each First Ediition Color. Originally, I was set on the Heritage Blue but came across a black First Edition two days ago. I went back to buy it this morning and it was already gone. As of a couple of hours ago I put down a deposit on a Heritage Blue that should drop in about 2 weeks @ MSRP. But now I'm questioning my color choice and it seems the blue ones are easier to find than the black ones. Was black a more limited color? I also found a trail dust at MSRP but I've never really felt that color. If any one is aware of a Black LC FE in the Denver region at MSRP, please let me know. I'd be happy to drop my blue allocation for the black.

I am wondering the same thing about how many First Edition of each color are being delivered in the U.S. I have tried everywhere to find an answer but come up empty. I am on the east coast and cannot find a Black. I have a deposit on a trail dust set to arrive any day. The dealer I am working with is about 300 miles away, fairly large, but could not come up with a different color.
I would also like to know where we are on allocation of the 5000 First Editions. Perhaps we are very early on?

I am wondering the same thing about how many First Edition of each color are being delivered in the U.S. I have tried everywhere to find an answer but come up empty. I am on the east coast and cannot find a Black. I have a deposit on a trail dust set to arrive any day. The dealer I am working with is about 300 miles away, fairly large, but could not come up with a different color.
I would also like to know where we are on allocation of the 5000 First Editions. Perhaps we are very early on?
I took delivery of the Heritage Blue First Edition last Saturday and I've been very happy with it. Based on the responses from several dealerships, it sounds like whatever is left of the First Editions are quickly leaving the ports and being delivered to dealerships. I was also told by multiple local dealerships there's no chance of getting a First Edition anymore unless someone pulls their deposit. I'm am curious what "special" models will come in 2025 and into the future, but only time will tell.

Isn’t it 5000 FE globally not in the US

in the UK we are calculating around 300 FE but it’s a bit of guess work

I am wondering if anyone knows what the productions numbers are for each First Ediition Color. Originally, I was set on the Heritage Blue but came across a black First Edition two days ago. I went back to buy it this morning and it was already gone. As of a couple of hours ago I put down a deposit on a Heritage Blue that should drop in about 2 weeks @ MSRP. But now I'm questioning my color choice and it seems the blue ones are easier to find than the black ones. Was black a more limited color? I also found a trail dust at MSRP but I've never really felt that color. If any one is aware of a Black LC FE in the Denver region at MSRP, please let me know. I'd be happy to drop my blue allocation for the black.
Back in April all I could find was black, local dealers first 5 LC's were all black and all first editions and they were charging $97k

Isn’t it 5000 FE globally not in the US

in the UK we are calculating around 300 FE but it’s a bit of guess work
I was under the impression that 5000 was just for the US not global amount

I have seen 3 FE in black sit on the lot for 2-4 days locally between our 2 dealerships. Every Blue and Trail Dust FE have presold. Nobody wants the black here, they were doing discounts of $1k end of last month on the Black FE and Black LC Premium.

Try searching www.Autotrader.com for the color you want, it will help locate the dealers with them in stock.

Try searching www.Autotrader.com for the color you want, it will help locate the dealers with them in stock.
I use autotrader.com, cars.com and cargurus.com mostly and was aware of all the LC stock within 600 miles from me. Heritage Blue was the first color that drew me to the LC's so I went with my first instinct. The black ones are great looking too, but I really don't think you can go wrong with any color. I also got it for MSRP and the overall sales experience was probably the best ones I've ever had.

I use autotrader.com, cars.com and cargurus.com mostly and was aware of all the LC stock within 600 miles from me. Heritage Blue was the first color that drew me to the LC's so I went with my first instinct. The black ones are great looking too, but I really don't think you can go wrong with any color. I also got it for MSRP and the overall sales experience was probably the best ones I've ever had.

We looked at a black FE LC in Johnson City, TN but didn't care about the First Edition badging and didn't see any benefit for us for the extra $7k so we went with a LC LC Premium package black on black and love it. :)

IMG_6118.JPEG

We looked at a black FE LC in Johnson City, TN but didn't care about the First Edition badging and didn't see any benefit for us for the extra $7k so we went with a LC LC Premium package black on black and love it. :)

View attachment 8735
Looks great!

Here's mine.

20240810_150845.jpg
20240810_152356.jpg
20240810_150856.jpg
20240810_150904.jpg

I thought 5000 was also global. We got 290 (or 260) in Canada. Only blue and trail dust were available here AFAIK.

Honestly, with no big differentiator except for embossed first edition badging and mudflaps I see no real reason to go with FE. Everything else, you can get through accessories and parts (and probably there are better, and cheaper, replacement parts available after market - eg. roof rack)

Honestly, with no big differentiator except for embossed first edition badging and mudflaps I see no real reason to go with FE. Everything else, you can get through accessories and parts (and probably there are better, and cheaper, replacement parts available after market - eg. roof rack)
This is true. Also add the round headlights though, which was my preference. I know people are already working on swaps but I just wanted to get it all in a single package that I didn't have to modify.

What a day! I wrote post # 2 above 24 hours ago and had never seen another color other than trail dust in person. Today I drove to the Outer Banks of NC to surf. For whatever reason this place must be the capital of LC's. Saw a black, white, blue, meteor shower, and the trail dust. At end of the day and after seeing them all in person, I am sticking with the trail dust which I am just waiting on now and might be at the dealer tomorrow. All the colors look terrific - there is no bad choice.

What a day! I wrote post # 2 above 24 hours ago and had never seen another color other than trail dust in person. Today I drove to the Outer Banks of NC to surf. For whatever reason this place must be the capital of LC's. Saw a black, white, blue, meteor shower, and the trail dust. At end of the day and after seeing them all in person, I am sticking with the trail dust which I am just waiting on now and might be at the dealer tomorrow. All the colors look terrific - there is no bad choice.
Funny I’m in NJ and haven’t seen any on the road at all 🤔 Come tomorrow, when I pick up mine, I may be the only one around in south Jersey.

I’ve seen all but white and underground (which was my 1st choice) there is no bad color-all the ones I’ve seen are amazing. Meteor Shower was a really cool color- Trail Dust was further down my list… until I saw it in person. TD is absolutely stunning 🤩 and so I changed course & bought it that day.

I've only passed one other one on the road in Northeast TN, believe it was Underground. :)

Back