Any Word on Incoming '25's?

Esquire

๐Ÿ“› Founding Member
Apr 27, 2024
Media
Omaha, NE
Vehicles
2022 Toyota 4Runner Limited - Black / Redwood; 2016 Porsche 911 - 991.1 Carrera Base - Black / Black
Curious if anyone is aware of when the '25's will be incoming.

Looks like '24 inventory has stabilized and allocations of '24's has slowed.

Presumably Toyota has switched to '25's. Any word on minor changes/color changes?

Well, I just received an allocation for a 2024 model about two week ago, so I think they are still making the '24s

Well, I just received an allocation for a 2024 model about two week ago, so I think they are still making the '24s
Glad to hear they are still building '24s. Need to keep the inventory incoming.

Toyota generally keeps information sealed until they have a reveal type of press release. When they do reveal if anything is new about the โ€˜25โ€™sโ€ฆ there will be a lot of buzzing about it on the forum.

I'm still chasing a LC. A dealer I had a conversation with recently said, "would you be willing to take a 25 if one came in instead? We don't have a good read on when they'll switch over, but generally about this time we start seeing movements in that direction". With the LC launch delay, he wasn't sure however.....

I thought I read on a No Mark Up Toyota FB, the Sienna's coming in (late) Oct are 25s. No real fanfare because there are no changes. Could be similar here.

I literally just got off the phone with a dealer in Chicago. They have a number of LC's all over the Chicago area. Lots and lots of '24s. He foresees the '25s not coming until January.

Back