All weather cargo liner

DD214

📛 Founding Member
Apr 21, 2024
Media
western mass
Vehicles
2022 Bronco and 2018 JLU Sahara
I looked nd the FE I am getting in does not have the all weather rear cargo liner. Anybody have a part # I would appreciate it.

Thanks for reading

Looks like PT908-60245
IMG_9281.jpeg

I haven't been able to understand the all weather cargo liner? It say it comes with all weather floor mats and cargo liner . the port installed options I am paying $150 for all weather cargo liner?
Does anyone know what the difference is ?

$102.30 or something like that with plus $14 to ship. Says it will be here next Wednesday
Just ordered this also. $102.15 with $11,72 for shipping. But the ETA is May 22–24

Received tracking # from FedEx and it says ordered "cancelled" when I check it online...I'm skeptical of this company. I will attempt to complain or call on Monday since they already charged my card

Received tracking # from FedEx and it says ordered "cancelled" when I check it online...I'm skeptical of this company. I will attempt to complain or call on Monday since they already charged my card
Any update, don’t want to order if the OEM link is bogus

Let us know how it goes. I went to the my dealer and had them check the part #. (The parts guy is a friend) It didn’t show up as a LC part. He said they hadn’t populated the system yet.
Called and spoke to "Eddie", he said I would receive another email with a new label...that was about 2 hours ago...nothing yet

I looked nd the FE I am getting in does not have the all weather rear cargo liner. Anybody have a part # I would appreciate it.

Thanks for reading
Still waiting for mine to arrive. I think it should be this week…the cargo liner that is.

Back