All weather cargo liner

So rubber all weather floor mats are not included for the front and second row seats??? I thought that was standard and the rubber all weather rear cargo mat is an option.

While the OEM mats may say “Toyota or whatever” on them, the ones on my Taco are not as robust as Weather Tech, so I’ll be waiting for WT to offer a set for the LC.

So rubber all weather floor mats are not included for the front and second row seats??? I thought that was standard and the rubber all weather rear cargo mat is an option.
I just looked on the Toyota site under the “build” section-protection list carpet floor mats, carpet cargo mat, and all weather cargo mat. IMHO I believe all weather floor mats are standard. Any cargo mat is a PIO as are the carpet floor mats.

Anyone know where this can be purchased. It's on a FE. I like that the front and rear compartments are easily accessed. It does have Landcruiser embossed on it too.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240807_083421_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240807_083421_YouTube.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20240807_085907_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20240807_085907_YouTube.jpg
    678.3 KB · Views: 61
Same/similar mats came with my Canadian 1958, so likely available from Toyota parts dept.

So, my ride DID in fact come with the all weather trunk liner (and front and mid all-weather covers)--despite that not being on the maroney. Perhaps he handled it because I told him it was a priority for me? Who knows!? The mystery deepens....

That OEM Toyota parts website wants $340 for shipping to NY ...

Guess I'll stop by my local dealer and have them order it.

I am ordering the Canvasback. Looks like you get good coverage. Only negative is water proof.

That's what my Canadian FE came with. I got the all-weather floor mats first and second row with "LAND CRUISER" on them. I also got the multi-piece cargo area all weather mats.

Wrapped in plastic, I also got the carpet mats, which I just put in my garage. Doubt I'll ever use them.

Both were included in MSRP, not additional port options. I actually love the cargo area mats, they're really rugged.

That's what my Canadian FE came with. I got the all-weather floor mats first and second row with "LAND CRUISER" on them. I also got the multi-piece cargo area all weather mats.

Wrapped in plastic, I also got the carpet mats, which I just put in my garage. Doubt I'll ever use them.

Both were included in MSRP, not additional port options. I actually love the cargo area mats, they're really rugged.
Thanks for confirming this. Looks like I need to order one at a Canadian dealership.

Back