All the way over her in New Zealand!

slotcar

đź“› Founding Member
Sep 16, 2024
Christchurch, New Zealand
Hi All,

Anyone else on here in New Zealand?

I'm still waiting my Land Cruiser! I've paid and I'm on the list, patiently waiting until I can pick mine up! Over here we are getting all 2.8 hybrid/turbo diesels and mine is the 'Adventure' trim. The exact specifics of that trim aren't full known yet but it's the more offroad oriented version with the disconnecting sway bay and 18's yet still has luxury features. Hopefully the best of both worlds.

I've been a Land Rover guy and my most recent SUV was a Range Rover which I really did love but it is definitely Land CRUISER time for me now! I do also have a Suzuki Vitara which is a great 'beater' offroader and very handy but not a nice day to day car. The Cruiser will be both for me.

I'm a fisherman so whilst I'm not a hard core off-roader, I do like to get off the beaten track to find fish that don't see many humans!

I'll be adding all terrain tyres, snorkel and tow hitches but not much else will be required for me. Can't wait!

I've already appreciated info on this forum so thanks members! I'll contribute where I can also.

Cheers, D.

Hey, welcome to the forum! What I would not give for a turbo-diesel here in the U.S.!

Back