Aftermarket leather upholstered seats for the 1958

LozFelizGirl

📛 Founding Member
Oct 14, 2024
Los Angeles, CA
Vehicles
2006 Jeep Commander
I am buying a bare bones Land Cruiser 1958, How do people go about getting leather seats?
I'm in Los Angeles. Can someone recommend a place that can put leather seats in, or is this something the dealership can do?
Thanks!

I’ve had great experience with Katzkin leather. Visit their website. It will direct you to a local authorized dealer. All in cost is about $2000
I’ve seen pictures of a 1958 at a dealership with Katzkin leather. Looked like high quality leather. I’ve heard you can also ask Katzkin for extra pieces of matching leather to upholster the door trim and center console cover. You would need a local shop to upholster the door trim and console cover.

There is also a thread in this forum where another 1958 owner had some Katzkin covers installed.

Post in thread 'Katzkin?'
Katzkin?

Last edited:
I just put seat covers on the front two seats of my 1958. I have the same ones in my 2008 Tacoma.

Attachments

• ROB-LC-2.jpg
    ROB-LC-2.jpg
    331 KB · Views: 35
I had Clazzio’s in my Tacoma and held up well, pain in the ass to install. They slip over the existing seat covers. If I do upgrade this time around I would opt for the Katzkin. They seem to have better quality all around.

Back